The Whitestone Group: Global Disaster and Crisis Security Support
Should a natural disaster or political upheaval threaten an area, The Whitestone Group’s
Rapid Response Teams are able to deploy Force Protection, Personal Protection, and MIS
crisis/continuity management agents. In 2005, The Whitestone Group was noted for their
exceptional service in New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Force and Personal Protection for Disaster and Crisis Management
The Whitestone Group’s Force Protection Rapid Response Teams are fully equipped
with a logistical support system that includes:
• Dual axle mobile self-contained trailers that provide a operations center, bunk beds, showers and food service areas
• Satellite-based nationwide radio frequency
• Mobile separated male and female jail facilities and processing center
If you have government or company facilities that are vulnerable to hurricanes, rainstorm
flooding, tornados, or earthquakes, The Whitestone Group is prepared to assist you with your crisis mitigation plan. The Whitestone Group’s Rapid Response Team can assist you with transferring your MIS systems into our mobile IT room and coming back online for business.
The team comes equipped with a dual axle, mobile, self-powered MIS Operations Center that contains:
• HVAC: DUAL Fueled Main Heater Unit- with 65,000 BTU Input and 53,000 BTU Output,
• 3 ton Air Conditioning capacity
• Two auxiliary strip heaters (16 kilowatts) to control humidity to the 45-55 % range.
• 150 AMP Electrical Panel/Service
• Fire Suppression/Sprinkler System
• ESD Floor